Powerball Jackpot Climbs to $750,000,000!
Eight New Jersey Lottery Tickets Win $50,000
TRENTON (March 25, 2019) – Without a winner for Saturday’s Powerball drawing, the jackpot has climbed to $750 million ($465.5 million cash value), the 3rd largest in Powerball history. This is a fun and exciting time for Powerball lottery players and it is important to remember to play responsibly. There were eight New Jersey Lottery tickets sold that matched four of the five white balls and the Powerball drawn for the Saturday, March 23rd drawing winning the $50,000 third-tier prize. The winning tickets from Saturday night’s drawing were sold at the following locations:
- Burlington County: News Stand, 400 Route 38, Moorestown Mall, Moorestown;
- Camden County: Cheers Wine & Spirits, 91 Route 73, Voorhees;
- Hudson County: 7-Eleven #39467, 565 Tonnelle Ave., Jersey City;
- Middlesex County: Ultra Mart Inc., 3875 Park Ave., Edison;
- Passaic County: Alpine Deli & Pork Store, 1141 Greenwood Lake Tpke., Ringwood;
- Somerset County: Krauszer’s Convenience Store Inc., 19 Church St., Liberty Corner;
- Union County: Shoppers Paradise Liquor, 551 N. Broad St., Elizabeth; and
- Union County: 7-Eleven #35620, 1100 St. Georges Ave., Rahway.
The winning numbers for the Saturday, March 23 drawing were: 24, 25, 52, 60 and 66. The Red Power Ball number was 05. The Multiplier number was 03. The Powerball jackpot rolls to $750,000,000 for the next drawing to be held Wednesday, March 27th at 10:59 pm.
In addition to the third-tier prizewinning tickets sold, there were 239,132 New Jersey players who took home an estimated $1,223,385 in prizes ranging from $4 to $300, according to Lottery Acting Executive Director James Carey.
“Congratulations to all of the lottery players who purchased winning tickets and to the retailers that sold them,” said Carey. “I’d like to remind players to purchase their Powerball tickets with a winning attitude and add Power Play to the ticket purchase. Power Play doubles the second prize from one million dollars to two million dollars and multiplies all of the seven lower prize sets available in the game by the number drawn that evening. The jackpot prize is not multiplied.”
View all New Jersey Lottery game winning numbers and drawings for the Pick-3, Pick-4, Jersey Cash 5, Pick-6, CASH4LIFE and 5 Card Cash games on the Lottery website (www.NJLottery.com) or on the official Lottery Facebook Page. Evening draws, with the exception of CASH4LIFE and 5 Card Cash, can be seen on WPIX-TV (PIX11) in New York and WPHL-TV (PHL17) in Philadelphia. Powerball and Mega Millions drawings can be seen on WABC-TV or WTXF stations.