About The New Jersey Lottery
The New Jersey Lottery is committed to providing revenue-generating entertainment products to help protect the retirement benefits of those who serve our communities, including New Jersey's teachers, police officers, firefighters, and other public employees. We accomplish this through the responsible sale of Lottery products and a dynamic public business enterprise built upon honesty, integrity, customer satisfaction, and private partnerships.
New Jersey Lottery Administration
- James A. Carey, Jr., Executive Director
- Jerry Guarino, Deputy Executive Director
- Marc J. Marseglia, Chief of Staff
- John M. White, Deputy Director, Finance
- Jack Leo, Deputy Director, Security, Audit and Licensing
- Ryan S. Schaffer, Deputy Director, Administration and Compliance
- Margaret Square, Deputy Director, Operations
- Missy Gillespie, Communications Manager
- Richard Pagnani, Manager, Information Management Systems
- Mary Ann Rivell, Public Information Officer, Responsible Play Manager
- Shelina Islam, Drawing Manager
The New Jersey Lottery has a staff of approximately 100 employees assigned to seven operational units, including: Administration and Compliance; Finance; Security, Audit, and Licensing; Operations; Broadcast, Media and Drawings, Communications, and Information Management Systems.
The New Jersey Lottery is a division of the Department of Treasury.
Marketing & Sales: NORTHSTAR New Jersey
Online Vendor: IGT Corporation, Providence, RI